From: "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Visualizing the Harp Layout
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:50:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

 What do you all "see" in your minds when you're playing?  Do you visualize the harp layout pretty
much the way it actually looks?  Do you see a piano keyboard?

I've been playing nothing but sax for a month.  I didn't even pick up a harp at all until today.
Weirdly enough I was picturing my sax fingerings as I arpegiatted chords on the harp.  Never done
that before!