[Harp-L] Guilt diminished F flat

Ahhh, I was feeling guilty and unworthy so I appreciate your mirth-y.

  I realized that I don't have an idea of how I play what I play, I do listen and interpret and emote what I sense is under the lyrics of a song, so your comments are a breath of fresh air.
  Tonight I am practicing with a band with trombone, tuba (really covers the bass), sax, drums, and young female vocalist. Last week I was invited and loved playing some of the horn lines and figuring out rhythms and and putting in some blues licks when it worked. Lo and behold, they called me today and asked me to practice with them again. I did  not understand half of what they were saying about the changes, I followed what I could by ear and laid back whenever  I was lost. I will learn more to improve my communication with other musicians and I respect that. In the mean time, I don't feel hopeless. If I stay in this town for another month I will get to play on their gig.
  Thanks

Finding fabulous fares is fun.