[Harp-L] Seydel Chromatic Standard harmonica

Hi all,

For those of you that play Chromatics.  Somebody on the Slidemeister forum at www.slidemeister.com mentioned that he played a Seydel Chromatic Standard harmonica.  This harmonica does not have valves like the typical chromatic.  That even without the valves the harmonica was fairly tight.

I ordered one the 48 reed (12 holer) and it arrived today.  My other Chromatics are Herings.  The Seydel Chromatic standard is in fact much tighter then I thought a possible.

I have no financial interest in the company.  But it's nice knowing I'm not going to have to keep pulling the slide off.

Have a Great Day,
Jim