Re: [Harp-L] Visualizing the harp's layout

I often play with my eyes shut. Except when performing with an  orchestra
where I HAVE to watch the conductor/MD. Or when I'm working closely  with a
vocalist, then need to I watch them!
I "see" the SOUNDS, not the harp layout. After playing for so many years,  I
simply think the notes, and (mostly) they just happen.
It is strange, but I "hear" the sounds I want to play "in my head" and  then
the sounds come out of the harmonica almost automatically.
All the best,
John Walden
London
England