[Harp-L] Replacing Hering reed with a different brand of reed

I have a Hering Black Blues key of E harp  that needs a # 5 draw reed
replacement.  My stock of spare reed plates are  mostly from Hohner Marine Bands and
SP20's.  I may also have some  Golden Melody and Lee Oskars plates.
To save me experimenting,  can anyone tell me if these brands of reeds are
interchangeable with my Hering  Black Blues?  Thanks in advance,
ron - FL Keys