Re: [Harp-L] remark on the XB

Thanks Winslow.That makes two of us, anyway. Anyone else copy? Maybe
we's just crazy! I reckon the XB is a giant step for harp-kind!
RD

>>> Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx> 26/03/2007 14:11:31 >>>
I have to agree with Rick. I have been playing XBs in Low D, G, and A
for several years now. They have always been airtight without
tweaking,
and are loud and flexible for fiddle tunes. They are also extremely
durable.

Winslow