[Harp-L] Need to buy a tuner (was New Hering Diatonic Harp?)

In a message dated 3/26/2007 4:35:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I did, however re-tune 5 draw and 9 draw up to 443.  In  second position I
like a brighter sounding flat 7th.

Madcat, my tuners jump around too much and often don't  even register the
notes at all.  I have a ton of harps that need work and  need to buy a different
tuner.
  What kind of tuner do u use to enable u to change a reed one cent  with
such precision?
ron