Re: [Harp-L] Out of the box vs customising

Harmonicas can be made VASTLY better with just a little tuning and sealing.
I am NOT a "do it yourself" person, and for many years have availed myself
of the services of Antony Danneker to rebuild, service and set up my harps.
Unfortunately, because he is so good at setting up harmonicas he is
overwhelmed with work, & he now only services Hohner MS diatonic harps.
I'm looking for a harp tech to retune my Chromatics & Hohner HM (marine
band) harps.
Any suggestions?
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London
England

I don't want to overwhelm Anthony any more than he already is, but he is truly excellent if it's a Hohner diatonic you're after. Very reasonable prices too! No affiliation blah.

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile. https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/