Re: [Harp-L] tool kit

I like to take a dozen clean popsicle sticks, clamp them together, and slam them down (on edge) on a piece of emory paper contact cemented. Afterwards, I slice them apart with a razor blade. I cut the ends on a 45 with nippers and use them to tune. They are the same width as a reed. As they clog with 'gold dust', I keep nipping the ends. A dozen will last 15.88 years.

You can also make great 'slips' by cutting emory boards into 4 strips.

smo-joe