[Harp-L] Out of the box vs customising

fjm, please pardon my ignorance but what is a JI?

Walter Joyce

Haka Harri wrote:

Garry, Thanks for a good answer. I will try out your suggestions for upgrading some of my harps. Only thing I can say from a debate point of view is: Would the literature written with quill pens have been much better if written on Microsoft Office Word 2003? :-)

Well actually it is very different because the writing process is so different. Which brings up another point that I've tried to make in the past. If you want to play like one of the Walters then you need to at least try JI because it is so integral to their approaches to playing the instrument. fjm

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/