[Harp-L] Bebop tuning (was Out of the box vs customising)

I agree with the statement below and wish to say:
I acquired a gold CX-12 in C and find it to be a great out of the box chrom,
but--
I retuned draw 4 and 8 down a whole step and now it is even more perfect!
So there ya go--stock yet custom.
It really pays to operate on your own harps.
Gary