Re: [Harp-L] Delay Pedal

http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/forum/index.php?topic=290.0

There are a couple of downloads in this thread that feature the echo park delay as well as a couple of other crazy effects. The first bit of delay you hear is the Boss DM-2 but the other delay effects are from the echo park. IF you can't find or can't afford a DM-2 then get an echo park.  It's analogue mode sound faily close to the emulated DM-2