[Harp-L] Mouse vs. Hog-20 portable amps

I've been hearing a lot lately about the battery powered Mouse amp. I've heard them and they sound decent but haven't had the opportunity to play one myself and really check it out.

  However, I do own a Pignose Hog-20 portable amp and love it. I use it all the time and can get good harp tone out of it.

  So my question is ... does anyone have experience with both amps and can compare them? Tone, clean and dirty, volume, battery life, whatever?

  Thanks,
  Jim McBride

Finding fabulous fares is fun.