[Harp-L] Boston Blues Jam

There is a great all-pro blues Jam on Sundays at a place called Tommy Doyles in Newton, 6:30-10:30. contact me off list and i can offer you the address and my number. This weeks guest singer is Shirley Lewis, and the house band is Ron Downs on bass, Chris Stovall Brown on guitar and Bob "the boss" Dallas on drums. Last week harmonica great Rosie Rosenblatt (sp?) was there for the third set (open mic time). Big Jack Ward, who plays guitar with Luther guitar Junior Johnson is usually there as well.

Wally's blues night is hosted by Jose Ramos and the special blend band, but is on Mondays, plus it tough getting on stage before midnight.

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001