From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Loomis
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:37 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Them custom harps ...

   Just an  angry note while I'm tired and
disgusted: Recently spent $80 on a custom harp.
It arrived. I played a bit one day, liked it. The
next day I picked it up to play again and it had
a bad reed, couldn't get a note out of it. Guess
I can look at it as my $80 message from Harpgod
to learn how to work on my own harps. And/or go
back to Special 20s or Suzuki Folkmasters out of
the box. Grumble, moan, weep ...

Bob Loomis
COncord CA