[Harp-L] Honey Boy Edwards is alive

Allow me to interject this comment. Someone said they heard that Dave "Honey Boy Edwards" passed away. He is very much alive. He is touring as we speak and will one of the highlights at this year's Chicago Blues Festival in June.

Hello, James:
Thank you for calling us this afternoon. You have Michael Frank's permission (and mine) to put to rest the rumor about Honeyboy's demise.  As a matter of fact, Michael (Honeyboy's manager and prez of Earwig Music Company) spent this afternoon with him.  As I mentioned, he is very busy, gets many invitations to perform; you can see his tour schedule on our website, earwigmusic.com. He is scheduled to perform at the Chicago Blues Festival this year, as always.

We appreciate your concern and appreciate your contacting us.

Best regards,
Rita Warder, Earwig Music Company