Fwd: [Harp-L] re; bLUES JUNIOR AMP

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark Kegel" <mark@...> wrote:

I bought one of these recently. Works great!  3/4 volume makes it
kick butt.
But I have some feedback issues. Or call it humming noises. Goes away
when I
turn
my volume down on the harp.  I also have an AKG wireless remote ,
could this
be
giving me feedback?                 Thanks, Harpo Mark

If you are using the AKG guitar bug, you might try lowering the gain
on the transmitter/bug (I keep mine all the way down)-- the bug is
made for guitar and your microphone is probably way hotter!  Just
something to try.  --jk