[Harp-L] Greetings Harp-l from Osaka, Japan

Konnnnnnnichiwa from Japan,

    Hello to the List....Just played a show last night at the Osaka Blue
Note and had a blast, our other singer plays a bit of Harp, The great Tommy
McDonnell....Ackroyd has dubbed him, "The Irish Tenor gone to Hell!" He's a
Lee Oskar endorsee and a FAB singer who works with in Eileen Ivers band.

We a couple of nice harp duets thru out the show and were now en route to
The Blue Note in Nagoya....last time I was here TOOTS was coming in the
following week and I'd leave him LOVE notes of praise in each dressing
room!!,-))

We'll head to Tokyo next week for a longer stint then wrap things up here
with a concert in Sapporo.......I'm glad things simmered down with the
earthquake and I hope our 'stage volume' does start any aftershocks!!!!,-)

I'll try and check on the Harmonica scene in Tokyo and report back next
week.......miss y'all

Love & Peace,
Rob-San Paparozzi
Www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats