Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic from Belgium (it must be Tuesday)

Toots packed up his chromatic and left Belgium a long time ago,
the rest is on-going history.

I invite you to listen to another fine Belge:

Allez vite voir : http://www.myspace.com/thierrycrommen

I enjoy Thierry's playing and lyricism, but his previous album was a little too smoochy to me, and the synth was over-used (I have something of a synth allergy, it makes my ears bleed ;)

The three excerpts presented on the page, on the other hand, are absolutely gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to getting hold of that record !

Ben