[Harp-L] New Heavenly Blue

I need a bit of help from some of you more advanced players if possible. I'm trying to learn a song by a group called "New Heavenly Blue". Song is "My heart's at the cleaners". There is some modulation in there and although i think i know where the harp part is going, i can't seem to get there from here. I believe the song modulates from A to something like F# diminished/coagulated etc. Any and all help greatly appreciated. this tune's stuck in my head and i gotta learn it.
                                Mike