Re: [Harp-L] Re: you 'seasoned' travelers

Much thanks to everyone who has taken the time and careing to send me these tips. While I DID divide my first 18 years of life evenly divided between N.Y.C. and Italy, I haven't been to Europe in over 45 years. And anyway, I was a kid, so I didn't know any better. The wife has come into a few Lire and booked a trip (SEPT) down the Danube/ Mainz/Rhine. So, you still have to put up with me till Sept. But, MAN what a lot of great tips both on and off list. This has to be the best place in the world for good 'skinny' . Better even than Google. :) lololol

Joey le Kid