[Harp-L] King Biscuit Boy

Available as an import I was pleased to obtain a copy of this Richard Newell recording. Backed by the Meters and produced by the extraordinarily talented Allen Toussaint I love this album for its groove. Overstock.com has 5 more copies. Amazon has one and I think there are one or 2 on Gemm. Overstock's shipping and lowest price make them the best deal. I'd been looking for this recording on Cd for a long time and I happily tripped over it sideways in a tangent search. fjm