Re: [Harp-L] Harp Flashing- was fav key

Good comment!
I've been playing harp since I was 8 years old. I'm now 58
The harmonica is UNIQUE... How many musical instruments can one carry in
ones pocket?
I've played with several orchestras... A couple of years ago, a viola  player
came up to me and said "What instrument do YOU play" "The harmonica"...  "No,
really.. What INSTRUMENT do you play" "The harmonica".
OK
After hearing me she agreed!
LOL
OK So I  carry a case with about 40 harps for gigs together  with a fender
guitar amp and a Shure Unisphere and  a  couple of JT-30  Crystal Balls Mics to
gigs.. So perhaps it's not so "portable".... Just my  working kit of
harmonicas cost me more than £6,000... And I have dozens of spare  instruments,
collected over the years.
But one CAN make music with that little "tin sandwich"..
John Walden
London
England

PS... "Overnight success is just around the  corner!"