Re: [Harp-L] jason ricci video

So...  Come all ye seers and tell me about the video on that audio...
It sounds like he's essentially in B but for his homage to Bach... but
how does he get the feeling of those occasional low notes that seem to
extend beneath the range of any e harp I'm aware of?
Thanks for making that available!!
Brad Trainham
P.S.
I !!love this list!!