Re: Re: [Harp-L] jason ricci video

b2becom@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone know what jason's microphone set up is in this
> amazing video? Hard to get a good look at it.

from: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=45122033&blogID=241988763

"I'm running a AKG wireless system (WS-40) out of a regular Shure 57
mic into Greg Heuman's custom XLR volume control into a Kinder Anti
Feed Back pedal then a Boss OC-2 pedal for compression/drive...by
using the direct level knob (Octaves off always)."

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.