[Harp-L] Boss Blues Driver vs Boss DD3 digital delay (was ART Tube MP for PA)

In a message dated 5/2/2007 5:01:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B. Boggs
writes:

Last night I used a Boss Blues Driver pedal into a DI box into PA  (once
again- KUDOS to Peter "Madcat" Ruth for sharing a good tip).

What  are some good choices of DI boxes?
How does the Boss Blues Driver  compare to the Boss DD-3 Digital Delay that
Adam Gussow uses in one of his  YouTube harp instructional videos?  B Boggs
went from DI box into a  PA.  Adam went from the DD-3 into an amp.  Do these
different  applications determine the usage of these devices (meaning can what
Adam uses go into a PA instead of an amp?)?
  I may go shopping and want something that avoids using an amp.   Gotta
travel light.  tia.
ron - FL Keys