[Harp-L] Re:Great CD

I was looking for  music to workout to and found Harp Attack with Cotton,
Carey Bell, Junior Wells  and Billy Branch. The tone of all of them plus the
great musicians is easy to  follow, and the pros like these guys do less is best,
but with monster tone.  Jimmy Cotton is clean and still sounds tremendous.
When you can tell someone by  one note, that says something about them. Just
passing along my opinion on a  great CD to practice to. Seeing Cotton in the 70's
with Kenny Johnson on drums  and Charles Calamese ( before his untimely car
accident ) was just awesome,  probably the best blues show to my memory, no
disrespect to Kim, but Cotton  really never gets mentioned on the list. My friend
Rocky Lawrence is going on  tour with Honeyboy Edwards soon, good luck to him.
He was set to go with Robert  Lockwood Jr but he passed recently. Rocky is
the guitar player on the CD I have  sent to some friends. He is a signed artist
hence the not putting it out there  too much. He did a CD of Robert Johnsons
songs.