[Harp-L] Suzuki

I too am frustrated with Suzuki.  My 7 year-old daughter has been taking
this Suzuki piano for 3 years. Always with the listening of the same cd over
and over and over...the tyranny of the hour a day listening plus practice.
We're only on book two, and I think there are SEVEN! And I.....  What?
Suzuki harmonicas? Oh. Sorry. Never even seen one, I don't think....

- B
ps -  yes, this passes for humor at this time of day......
--
Blake Taylor
http://46long.com