[Harp-L] ProMaster Locking Up?

You said:
I kept having problems with reeds "locking
up" (sticking briefly) while playing. I tried re-gapping a bit but
this didn't seem to help. I've seldom had this problem with Special
20s, Delta Frost, etc.

A while back I was able to determine that wood combs are best for managing heat, and therefore condensation.  Plastic worse!  Metal combs much worse.  The list told me that it wasn't my imagination.  If your metal combed ProMaster comes back to life after drying out, you probably have the same problem that I do, and the switch to a plastic combed harp is enough of an improvement to deal with the problem.

By the way!  Am I the only one on this list that is pissed off that Suzuki sells a different product line in different parts of the world?  Is that my imagination?  Does that make anybody else angry, or is it just me?