[Harp-L] Art Tube MP

In a message dated 5/3/2007 12:02:28 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time, richard
hunter writes:

I have also used the Tube  MP as a front end to my signal processing chain
for harmonica, and I've found  that some of my finicky effects pedals are
generally pretty happy when they get  their signal from the MP, as opposed to a mic.

Does  Richard Hunter use the ART Tube MP at the same time that he  is using
his trusty Digitech RP-200?
I'm looking for a  light, inexpensive way to fatten my sound without using an
amp.  In Adam  Gussow's instructional videos on YouTube, he uses a Digitech
DD-3 digital delay  pedal, right into an amp.  Can i successfully use a DD-3
into a PA  instead of into an amp?
Does anyone care to comment on comparisons  between a DD-3 and the ART MP.
Or are they for totally different  uses?
If i need a Direct Box for anything, what are  some favorites?
Thanks in advance.
ron