[Harp-L] Fwd: spah Milwaukee

So, I'm looking through the spah pamphlet and no where in there is any sort of mini map or directions as to how to get to Brookfield from: Milwaukee? airport? IS there an airport?, or does one fly into O'Hare?

Then what? Is the rest of the trip by train to Milwaukee? or Brookfield and then a bus/cab/streetcar/tram/jitney/incline/cable car/air tube/rickshaw/funicular... to the hotel?

I think I'll go on 'Google Earth' and see where's the deal?

smo-joe