[Harp-L] WHO'S WITH ME?

http://www.suzukimusic.com/harmonicas/accessories/

http://www.harmonicas-direct.com/index2.html
Now I'm really mad.  It seems that Suzuki sells a bunch of stuff in Europe that it doesn't sell here.  The thing that gets me is that BluesMaster replacement plates/reeds are available in Europe and not in the USA.  What?  Aren't we Yanks good enough for them?  Why I bet that the Suzuki executives are in a hot-tub right now drinking saki and playing the Japanese scale on minor tuned Suzuki harmonicas.  Of course, Brendan Power isn't going to care.  The Brits can buy any model of Suzuki they want!  I think we should remind the Japanese that we still have the bomb, and they don't.  Our president isn't afraid to use the military either.

I know what you are going to say.  Bombing would take out a number of innocent people, including the people at Tombo [Lee Oskar] who have no problem sharing their alternate tunings with us.  But the military can do amazing things with bombs these days.  Our bombs have cameras in their nose, and can fly on their own.  I'm sure we could obliterate Suzuki without ever touching Tombo.

LET'S BOMB SUZUKI

WHO'S WITH ME?