Re: [Harp-L] Fwd: spah Milwaukee

Dear Brothers & Sisters of Harmonica,

From MKE - General Mitchell International Airport http://www.mitchellairport.com/ http://www.airnav.com/airport/KMKE

http://travel.aaa.com/

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?wip=2&v=2&rtp=~

http://www.mapquest.com/

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=347&PS=GWS_aa_MSN_sheraton_brookfield_122505

    However, it will serve SPAH to forward your comments to them.
harpspah@xxxxxxxx

Be Blues,

Suave Blues Man

P.S.

They have an excellent "Happy Hour" daily. It would be a good place to perform...And for the several days that we'll be there it could create a local media "draw". Benefits SPAH and all the future SPAH venues. Brings customers to the Sheraton and it can make a profit as a result.
In the local area there is:

http://www.shopbrookfieldsquaremall.com/shop/brookfield.nsf/index

http://www.wisconsinskydive.com/

http://www.visitbrookfield.com/index.asp , and