RE: [Harp-L] Re: Harper(s) who play guitar(s)

To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harper(s) who play guitar(s)
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 16:32:10 -0700

Hurricane axes :

How many harp playing madmen in this forum also play guitar on stage too ?

I do not play on my gigs habitually, but when my guitar player is feeling generous he'll let me play a solo in the middle of a tune. My guitar player calls me the hippest bad guitar player ever. I know all the cool stuff to play I just lack the technique to pull it off. Truth is I'd rather back a harp player and/or play rhythm all night long than take a solo after solo.
Ryan

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more.  Visit MSN In Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline