Re: [Harp-L] Harper(s) Who play guitar(s)

Hurricane Ramón wrote:

Hurricane axes :

How many play only electrics on stage only .

I play electric mostly, once in a while acoustic, but I'm looking for an affordable metal bodied resonator. I Play my Strat through a Peavet Encore 65,, my Epiphone Dot Studio throgh a Verlage Club 50, My Ibanez PL 1170 (which is tuned down 2 semitones) through a Peavey Delta Blues 210, and my 1950s Manelectro (which is not collectable because the finish was removed by a previous owner and it now has ealry 70s vintage Gibson Super humbuckers) which I play slide on (open D tuning) also through the Verlage. Sometimes I just play them all through an amp modeller in a festival situation.

I have only played my acoustic electric D46SCE steel string so far

live and it's been a pure pleasure too .

Do you play a separate amp for your harp ?
Once in a while, but mostly I play into the vocal mic a la SBII. I used to play harp through the Encore65, but I like it better just through the vocal mic. Occassionally I play harp through an amp modeller as well.

Sincerely

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx

cheers man, how you doin' anyway?

maurice

--

maurice richard libby

aka Whiteboy Slim

nominated "best Blues Act" -2005 Toronto Independent Music Awards

http://www.whiteboy-slim.com

to buy CDs --> http://www.cdbaby.com/all/whiteboyslim

EPK --> http://www.sonicbids.com/whiteboyslim

EPK --> http://www.sonicbids.com/whiteboyslim2