Re: [Harp-L] Delta Frost

Am Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007 16:40 schrieb Tom Klingl:
> Imho Suzuki will only produce as many harmonicas as John Hall (the
> owner of Bushman) is able and willing to pay in advance. Therefor
> there is scarcity on the market. Keeping up the nimbus of a rare
> good. But I AM positive that Suzuki could produce more, if they
> wanted...

I´m not that positive, that they could produce much more. I´d like to
complete my set of Fire Breath harps but it seems, that Suzuki has
not enough output to satisfy the european market. I´m sure they will
try to sell their own products as much as possible before they bother
making more harps for Bushman.

--
Gruß,Frank