Re: [Harp-L] New or used gear

Meteor. I love this amp.
     buzz.............

scott hostert wrote:
Hey List,
If you had $2000 to spend on an amplifier what would it be? My Holland has seen better days and probably needs a tune up. It started humming really loud last night. I figure now's a good time to find something different. I saw a 1966 Fender twin reverb in very good condition at the local Guitar Center and almost made an impulse buy, however logic prevailed. They were asking $2,399. I've been looking at the Harp Kings, though I like the idea of having vintage gear. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Scott in So Cal