[Harp-L] Carey Bell passed away

I'm deeply saddened to pass on this info. I received a call from my friend Scott Cable this evening who has been
playing guitar with Carey. Scott told me that Carey had passed away around 10:30 PM on Sunday. I was blown away to
say the least. Carey was a VERY inspirational player and a great man. As harmonica players he has touched us all.
Those who were fortunate enough to meet him or those who knew him were very lucky to have been in the presence
of one of our pioneers. Please take a moment for Carey and his family. Scotty was indeed a family member to Carey
so remember him in your prayers as well. RIP brother.

Scooter