Re: [Harp-L] "Pre-War" Harmonica

Hey,

  I have always thought of John Lee Williamson, Sonnyboy l, as the father of
modern blues harmonica. He laid the path for others to follow. Not to mention
he possesed some of the most expressive, warmest vocals I have ever heard.
His body work is priceless to say the least. I'll never forget the first time I
heard him. Blew me away!  It is no wonder Rice Miller stole his name.

                                           Best regards,

                                                        Chris Mastakas