To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:00 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Trips to New Orleans/Paris/Vienna/Netherlands

HI all,

I'm going to New Orleans today (May 8), will be there through Friday afternoon. Anything going on Tues/Wed/Thurs night that I should check out?

In June, I'm going to Paris, Vienna, and the Netherlands, in that order. June 28-29 in Paris, July 1-2 in Vienna, and July 3-7 in Brussels, Amsterdam, etc. Nights should be mostly free. If there's anything harp-related I should plan to hear or do, please advise.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter