Re: [Harp-L] RE: what is the most expensive stock diatonic?

189 Euros is not 360 US$. It's more like $256 (check it out at XE.com).

UK Pounds are about twice US dollars. Euros are not. Though it looks
like they are headed in that direction. Used to be the Euro was sort of
a "fat" dollar in value, but the gap is widening . . .

Winslow