Re: [Harp-L] Rockers in the Rockies

--- Captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Who does Chris' harp customization, if I may ask?
>  Same  question re all of the guys at the
> conference, if I may.
> ron

Hey Ron,

I believe Chris customizes and sets up most of his
harps himself, but has some pro-customize harps as
well, including at least one Filisko harp.

Jason customizes most of his own harps as well, but
also owns and plays a few customs.

The harps Michael Ruben showed me were customized
by himself, though undoubtedly he has many more
that didn't come out. I don't know if he owns any
pro-customized harps or not.

Ron Shellist plays only out-of-the box harps and
doesn't employ OBs in his play (yet).

Paul Davies plays mostly out of the box harps, but
does own a handful of customs. Paul is not a
proponent of overblowing.

I customize most of my own harps (mostly Marine
Band Deluxes), and I too own a handful that were
professionally set up.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.