[Harp-L] Vocal/harp mics

I'm getting back into playing again (at the encouragement of my local
musical community and one particular open mic night
that sadly represents the sum total of musical talent in my town) and am
looking for another mic. I had a green bullet but I got
tired of really only have that one sound pallette to work with. So what's a
good low to medium-end mic that I can get that I can
say do backup vocals (or lead) and also blow some acoustic harp when I sit
in with the locals and plug into the house PA? I will
be buying an amp in the future but that's a little beyond my budget now...so
obviously price is an object.

Also I've noticed that the levels you need on a mic for vocals as opposed to
harp are very different. The vocal levels for most mics are
just too high when you try and blow harp through it. So maybe some kind of
volume pot on the mic? Do they even do that for vocal mics?
I've never been a gearhead, but right now I need the gear. :-)