Re: [Harp-L] Re: Rockers in the Rockies

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty beat up from driving back from Boulder... no sleep plus a bunch of coffee plus a tonne of red bull makes for a long long night when all you want to do is sleep.

I said, the 3 hole on the harmonica is one of the most important because there are several notes (Bb A Ab on a C harp) that require a tremendous amount of articulation to hit fast, in pitch and cleanly.  When I set up my harps I spend lot of time getting hole 3 to work properly.