[Harp-L] Pignose Amp Question....

I have a Hog 20 Pignose amp that I bought about a year and a half ago. I
haven't used at all for over a year. I just turned it on and it still has a
charge. The indicator light is still yellow/green. My question: should I
recharge again now or wait until it discharges to the point of the indicator
light turns red? I remember reading something about being careful with these
batteries. I don't want to screw it up. Thanks..WBee