Re: [Harp-L] harp/vocal mic

You can't go wrong with a Shure SM-58.
When I use mine for harp only, I have a Shure C25G Hi-Z/Lo-Z cable.

SM-58 is probably the most widely used mic for voice applications, so no
need to elaborate on that.  If you play the game well, you can get one from
the baY for less than $50.

The 545 is a pretty good second choice.  Less than $100  (Or maybe first
choice if harp is the main reason for using one.)

ebaY item number 270062759348 looks like exactly what you're looking for. I
have never seen one of this model in person, but the EQ switching is a very
attractive feature.  Adam Gussow uses a PE5H and this is a PE5EQ.  Perhaps
the same cartridge with switchable EQ.  If you don't want it, I might take
it just to see how it works.  It has the Hi-Z cable too.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!