[Harp-L] Re: Can I play minor songs on the major harps?

Bradford Trainham <btrainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's funny about Jethro Tull.  They were, I think, originally billed
> as a British Blues band.  The only harp thing I can think of that ever
> ended up on any of their recordings is the little off-handed line in
> "It Was A New Day Yesterday".

don't know about their recordings, but have a listen to:
http://snarkus.com/tunes/Misc/04-So_Much_Trouble.mp3
from a live show on 4/26/93.  fun song.
----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.