Re: [Harp-L] creativity

he tries to teach the way I do...

Let the music come in through the person's connection to the spirit world rather than from within. Have big ears and develope pathways to increase your musical connection. You create pathways by listening to other forms of music and working at finding all of the sounds and shapes available on your instrument.