To: <jaguire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: jethro tull harp thread

Oh!!
And I was !!wrong!! to say that song on Stand Up was the only evidence
of harmonica on the studio albums.
"Song For Geofrey" (sic)  (I can't remember how he spells "Geofrey"
and am currently too tired to go find out.) features harmonica.
And there's something that speaks to me about all the work that group
did from 68 to 72-ish just like it did when I wasn't even a teen-ager
and used to hear it on the "big kids" records...  Something that
suggests synthesis, reverence of things past, presence to one's own
circumstance and much else that I'm unable to articulate just now, but
which would tie right in with our desire to be creative and inspired
when we perform.
Brad Trainham