Re: [Harp-L] Create Mail

That reminds me of the time we were rehearsing the bunch o guys stuff.  We were in Winslow's hotel room and I was fighting with my wife on the phone as you guys were playing and slammed the phone down as soon as it was time for my solo...

Filisko said up and to that point there have been only two players to ever give him goosebumps with a solo - Dennis Gruenling, Kim Wilson and then me...